Monday, September 26, 2011

My life in Hald (MANDAL)

Hald school in Mandal
 HEI!!
I 'm hald student for this year 2011-2012 in connect program. I'm from Madagascar
So far I don't know how much should I admire this school. Thanks to God Norway has this school. Life is good in Hald, interesting classes and useful lessons that we have. The teachers are all cool. Super!!
All students are friendly. Great!!
Apart from class we have some games, trip, sports etc. Good!!


Big Hall for class


This picture shows that how beautiful landscape Hald has. 
My challenge is little bit funny. It 's food challenge. I always have trouble in my stomach by my poor brød (Norwegian bread). When I see the ready brød I feel tired. I'd like to sleep directly may be it's sleepy bread by looking. In opposite the Norwegian students sing with joy when the fell the  smell good of the brød. Nevertheless I have to adapt on it. Because I'm here in Norway not in Madagascar. So I need a doctor who can change my "physiological metabolism system". Could you find for me? Yeah! I believe that I will get used eating bread later. And I will say one more bread please! Then I will tell my family like this:" stop cooking rice I am fed up, I miss my poor brød in Norway" when I come back home.


Tusen takk!! = Thank you very much!! = Merci beaucoup!! Misaotra bevata!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment