Wednesday, December 7, 2011

In Norway I see ...

Let's go!
Here in Norway where I am now. And I am going to share to you what are the new things that I see around here.

beside Karmel
I see lot of people who like smiling and laughing all the time.
avaldsnes
I see many people women and men smoke cigarette.
I see a lot of people getting addicted to coffee without sugar.
I see that everywhere is white when it has been snowing in cold Winter.
love geology
I see quite all Norwegian houses are built by wooden panels.
I see a lot tunnels through the roads.
I see men with long hair and wearing earring even Christians.
I see the people who are fond of music. Every house contains at least one musical instrument such as piano.
I see a longer darkness when it is in Winter and longer daylight when it is in Summer.
I see people wearing light reflector stuff when they walk though the night or foggy time.
I see people cycling with helmet on head for safety against the accident.
I see people spend time to go to the neighboring mountain for fun during the Holidays or at the week-end.
I see all cars moving with light on even during the daylight.
I see only white Norwegians, no blacks apart from mixed people.
I see a lot of customs such as eating rice cooked with milk called "grøt" (porridge) on occasion of advent period.

I see ... (???)







house on the mountain 

At one building you can find everything 

look at this horse

that's going by boat on the sea for fishing


learning climbing mountain

no! I said this girl should not catch me


Stavanger big shop




2 comments:

  1. Looks great! How is that city called?

    Steve Parker
    Epsom salt baths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I like the idea to have grass on the roof. That's really exotic, at least for me :)

    Barny Mayer
    Info about Kashmir Valley

    ReplyDelete